Kidney Discomfort

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidney Discomfort

I am on day 7 of my water fast. I am experiencing kidney discomfort since a couple of days. Is this normal as the kidney is the detox organ? Can I help my kidneys in any way? Thanks for input.

Originally posted by HealUp View Post
    I am on day 7 of my water fast. I am experiencing kidney discomfort since a couple of days. Is this normal as the kidney is the detox organ? Can I help my kidneys in any way? Thanks for input.
    Hey,
    I realize it's been a couple of months since you posted this,
    however, I just wanted to give my input. While I am not a doctor and of course won't try to give any medical prognosis here, what I can say from my own experience is, that maybe the kidneys are just overworked from all the fluids, that are going through them. I personally once in a while feel my kidneys, and I think it is, because I drink gallons of fluids a day. your kidneys are in over drive right now.
    It is doubtful, that during a water fast, or on a liquid fast in general, there will be any kidney stones, but you might want to have that looked at.
    My roommate once had kidney stones, but I think it was because she just did not drink enough fluids? And the pain was unbearable.
    There are a lot of herbal teas, that help with detoxing the kidneys, like Dandelion.
    I would give that a try.
    But you might want to have your kidney function checked out if the pain persists.

Comment

Working...
    X