Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ending a dry fast to continue to water fast

Hello,

I am on day 1 of my dry fast. I would like to do a dry fast of 3 days then possibly continue to do a water fast. I was wondering if anyone on here has started a dry fast then continued on as a water fast or even done intermittent water and dry fasting. I look forward to reading what you all have to share

Thank you!

im water fasting for 5 days so i wont be much help. Its just nice to chat w/ anyone on this forum; there is not a lot of people here . This is my 1st day and i must say after 16 hrs its a little hard. How is it going for you?

Comment

anyone there?

Comment

Originally posted by pattyrat57 View Post
        im water fasting for 5 days so i wont be much help. Its just nice to chat w/ anyone on this forum; there is not a lot of people here . This is my 1st day and i must say after 16 hrs its a little hard. How is it going for you?
        I have done a few 7 day water fasts and a 3 day dry fast once before. Today has been easy for me. When I feel hungry I just ignore the feeling and it goes away. If you focus on that hunger feeling it will just intensify.

Comment

Hi there. I've done a dry fast then switched to water and then back again. I actually preferdry fasting because when I start drinking water, it makes me want to eat and my fast goes off the rails. Right now I'm just completing my second day of a planned7-9 day dry fast.

Comment

Working...
          X