No announcement yet.

FastToBeFit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sticking with you, I look forward to the day you say that you are in control of your eating. I will water fast with you on Sep 6 6am. Don't ever feel ashamed, 95 % of the people who visit this site is struggling to get it together, some stronger than others. Have you looked at my posts, I must have thought I was in control of my eating habits about 10 times since February, then failed. We get back up and know that one of these times we will be in control and it will last for a long period or maybe even forever, that's my ultimate goal. Maybe we should post daily with DID NOT BINGE TODAY & DRANK LOTS OF WATER :o) that's an accomplishment, or "ate really healthy today" or "ate extremely small amounts "or "was in complete control of my eating habits" those are all amazing accomplishments from people like me that eat like it's the last time I will be eating whatever I want, then I just eat soooo much and things like appetizers, main meal desserts big breakfast big lunch, too much alcohol etc. Well that was just a thought, I'm saying if you do get off the water only, then do one of those positive things I said, then it wont be bad at all, it means you are water fasting then if you are not water fasting you are eating sensibly :o) Anyways, I am water fasting with you on Sep 6 at 6am, let's hope no one gets in our way. Since Sep 1st I am doing so much better with everything exercising, lots of water and my mind is more focused. I want the same for you. Oh I just remembered I prayed specifically for you at church yesterday, for you to overcome your bad eating habits, and I will pray for you tonight. I often wonder why my prayer doesn't get answered when it is a prayer to ask to stay away from something sinful like gluttony etc, but I think I finally figured out possibly the reason, God wants me to get closer to him first, then he will bless me with all my requests. So I will go read a Godly book, and hope that my prayer gets answered for you and I & everyone who reaches out to this site to be released from this bondage. .....Now don't go crazy today and eat tooo much, eat what you want but small amounts, don't eat like you will never see food again (like I do) cause you know what ,,,we will see food again before you know it,,,,so let's give this lots of effort,,,,let's reach deep in our pockets and pull out willpower & focus, cause I know it's there,,,,, :o)
    rainbow/Fasting4Health

Comment

• thanks a lot you are a life saver. your words are Inspiring and really feeling good now..
      keep continuing your fast however I 'll join you tomorrow..
      thanks for all your prayers, I too pray for you.

Comment

• hey rainbow,
        hpy to read about your journey so far.. do continue... yesterday unfortunately I drank coffee.. haha.
        all the best. please pray... thanks for everything.

Comment

• hi guys

don't know why I keep failing..
          I hv been trying to fast from months now.. if this goes on I will never be fit nor healthy and always feel guilty.. thus never living in the moment..
          seeing so many of you fasting really inspires me but still I lose my path.. feeling depressed too.
          even xinyi and rainbow gave me company.. but what did I do puffff,,.. I eat not only that I binge exactly..
          sometimes I think how this insignificant food takes control of my mind and life..
          it's as if I am in this isolated bubble of eating disorder...

Comment

• Originally posted by asher19 View Post
            don't know why I keep failing..
            I hv been trying to fast from months now.. if this goes on I will never be fit nor healthy and always feel guilty.. thus never living in the moment..
            seeing so many of you fasting really inspires me but still I lose my path.. feeling depressed too.
            even xinyi and rainbow gave me company.. but what did I do puffff,,.. I eat not only that I binge exactly..
            sometimes I think how this insignificant food takes control of my mind and life..
            it's as if I am in this isolated bubble of eating disorder...
            hey asher, allow me to "butt" in here. I haven't seen your introduction so I am not sure of your statistics, but you should know whatever the reason for your weight gain is, or the reason that you are not able to fast is not a "failure" on your part.

fasting in our polluted, food laden world is difficult. it is not only about not eating. it goes beyond that. you will have a lot of people telling you, how easy it is to fast on so & so day or how easy it is to do 7, 10 or 21 days fast etc... but those people forget the bad days like a woman forgets the pain of pregnancy.

#1 - if anyone tells you it is easy, ignore them,
            #2 - take it slowly, no one can do a 30 day fast without having gone through 5, 10, 12 & 21... some people will force themselves to do it, but there are exceptions and I can assure you from the ones that have came & gone on this site, none of them had a pleasant fast,
            #3 - don't compare yourself to others in any area. do only what you can do. our bodies, history, genetics and all different things effects us personally, so only pay attention to your body and its reaction to things

you maybe in the hurry to lose the weight, but doing it slowly lasts longer & is easier. set yourself small goals. maybe start with the master cleanse. then do one day a week, after a month go to a 3 day fast. keep on doing this until you are comfortable with it. google any symptoms that make you uncomfortable during the fast since we all are different the fast effects us differently. if there are suggestions on how to make those symptoms better, use what is acceptable to you in the next fast. be mindful of your feelings, symptoms etc... go up to 5 days & do the same. then do 10 days and do the same. after you pass the 10 days mark with all the lessons you need to be comfortable during YOUR (not anyone else's), then you are immediately ready to go to 21, 30 or 40 or however long you like.

I hope this helps & have a safe journey.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

• thanks a lot ruru..
              seriously I sometimes feel that the most help I get in life is from the people, whom I don't even know or have seen..
              like here all you guys support me.. even encourage and lead me to right path.. its.. this feeling is awesome.. I pray that you too have a great journey..
              thanks again

Comment

• hey guys

I am starting my water fast from tomorrow (20 September 2016)..
                I really do want to do for about 40days.. but seeing how many times I have failed and really harmed my metabolism,, I guess it is better for me to try 10 days first.. if I feel fine then I'll continue till I can..
                thanks for all the advices and support too..

Comment

• seriously long time.. since I have logged in.. thought that I would fast from the 1st of January but couldn't...
                  now I have decided what I need to do.
                  from February 3 , 2017.-gonna drink cinnamon flavoured detox tea twice a day and in the evenings will have oats or any fresh fruits..

from March 1, 2017 to April 15,2017 - water fasting (lent season)

rest of the April-slowly breaking the fast.....

daily I will try to work out a bit or do light walking..
                  I need to be healthy and also slim for my brother's wedding.. as the wedding is in May.
                  not only this I really need a lifestyle change.

Comment

• I will try to post Daily about my day... as I can see my progress and can be accountable too...

but my weight and inches update will be either once in fortnight or weekly

I really need all the support I can get..
                    thanks

Comment

• so today all the processed foods in my room is empty and bought oats for a month or so... all that is left to do is daily do my detox tea with fresh fruits..
                      please support me and pray for me..
                      cause I too want a healthy beautiful life.

Comment

• How is it going Asher?

Comment

• hey tina
                          really so sorry for no update..
                          the detox tea is marvelous. my DIGESTION has really improved. I feel lighter and able to walk for longer lengths.. great stamina,,
                          now before my actual long fasting (30-40days) I think I better do a small 5-8 days fast.. thn will be juice fasting before Lent..
                          thanks for all the wishes and support.

Comment

• so from today I am fast till 25 February 2017...
                            hopefully i can do it.,!!!
                            please pray for me guys..

Comment

• soo sorry I still didn't start my fast... so depressed I feel... hmm...so bad I feel.......
                              please help me..
                              I feel like I am alone and God also isn't with me...

Comment

• Hi all...
                                all these days I was busy with my college work.. thn EASTER.!!
                                OH happy Easter guys. bless you all.
                                i just started reading all my blogs and saw that a year has passed since I wanted to fast. hmm. my first plan was that I would fast from 20 May 2016.. now it's gonna be May 2017 and no changes I have done... makes me feel useless..
                                but since now I have holidays I think I'll give this a go..
                                but I will do raw vegan diet from tomorrow... maybe for a week before the actual fast...
                                this time will start with 5 days if I am able to go on will take a day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X