Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Day Water Fast (with pictures)

Hi,

I started day 1 yesterday and I want to go for 10 days I've done many 3 day fasts in the past.

I was good yesterday and woke up feeling really refreshed and today on day 2 I am still feeling pretty good although had a small headache which went away after a few hours.

I am around 200 lbs (no scale) and 5 foot 3 inches. I just recently became a size 18 from a size 16 :(

I want to get down to at least a size 15 with this water fast and I really want to detox my body as well. I'm wearing one of my old size 16s in one of the pictures.

Yesterday I did 100 crunches and push-ups and some dancing to help with the weight loss. I'm drinking lots of water

I've attached some pictures and every 3 days I re-post new ones....

WARNING THESE PICTURES AREN'T PRETTY!
    Attached Files

Good luck 10. Way to go. I don't know how to put links in here, but click on my name and other posts to get my 10 day fast. After day 3 it gets easier.

Comment

thanks - so far so good :D

Comment

Day 3 is going really good - the best out of all my fasts. I am still doing the crunches and sit ups and think that it might be helping.

No headache or anything like that - I've been drinking a lot of water and resting when I need to. I feel great though!

Bring on Day 4 tomorrow :D

Pictures will be taken tomorrow morning

Comment

i will join you, i am starting my water fast today

Comment

Originally posted by blondegirl View Post
            i will join you, i am starting my water fast today
            ok cool how long you going for?

Comment

Well it's the morning of day 4 and i have a slight headache and my tongue is white. Other then that I feel pretty good. I have been sleeping pretty good

here are the picture updates and I'm happy to say that even though it's really tight I can now button up my jeans ( I still won't wear them yet but it's just to show that there has been some small amount of weight loss) whereas in the first picture I posted a picture of my in them I couldn't no matter how hard I tried!

Here they are:
              Attached Files

Comment

starting to feel nauseous and weak but I'm pulling through

Comment

feel really light when walking (my legs feel very light).

Comment

Hey fasting10,Im fasting at present too,feeling a bit nauseous myself at the moment.Your tummy reminds me of mine,I would love mine to do a magic trick and disappear for good! I have 40 or so pounds left to lose..wait a minute,better not say lose in case i find it again LOL,lets just say 40 pounds to evict from my body Im going for as long as I can take it,I dream of 40 days but that might just be a dream..well see Best of luck with your fast!You can do it!

Comment

aw thanks and best of luck with yours as well!

Comment

morning of day 5 is going pretty food I have a slight headache on the left side of my head and my jaw aches but other then that I feel pretty good.

Day 4 wen't pretty good - the weakness all but dissapeared around 7pm which I thought was good

Comment

another 7 hours to go before ending my 72 hours dry fast - after that I'll continue minimum 30 day water fasting ...

Comment

that take quite a bit of will power! Congrats!

Comment

having major cravings right now!

And the cravings are so unhealthy but sound sooo good - gonna go to bed to stop thinking - Night!

Comment

Working...
                              X