Thread: Bowel Movements While Juice Fasting

New Member Fasting Ensign

Bowel Movements While Juice Fasting

I am wondering what all of you do to ensure bowel movements to eliminate toxic waste while fasting. I personally like to not strain my juice, just leave the bit of natural fiber in it, as well as take the herbal laxative teas to drink. Do any of you have any other methods?

New Member Fasting Corporal

Re: Bowel movements while fasting

ive been doing every other day fasts for about two weeks. ive been doing the salt water flush every other day, but last night i broke down and had a small coconut and pineapple smoothy, wow. the fiber really took the cleansing effectively. i eliminated the matter from the day before much more effectively than the salt water flush. i think im going to take a lesson from you and take in a small dose of fruit fiber on the nights im abstaining. it simply was more effective. ( and tasty too!)

New Member Fasting Corporal

Re: Bowel movements while fasting

In my opinion you should always try to get a little dietary fiber in. If you find yourself having diuretic problems though it means that you are getting a little too carried away with the juicing. Moderation is basically good for everything.

Thread Information